Friday, October 11, 2013

Go away, old lady!

It's 3:00 in the morning, and I have to get up at 6:00, and I can't sleep.  I tried playing games - too busy.  I tried my favorite activity on the IPad - Pinterest - filled my head with too many future projects.  I tried reading blogs - made me feel like I don't do enough.  I think there's an old lady trying to get into my head, as I have felt very tired for the past few days, but she's not gettin in!  She's trying to creep up on me, but it's not gonna happen.  Gotta tell myself - Self, you are just tired, cause you have been busy lately.  And tomorrow is no exception.  Brother-in-law is having a big yard sale, and I am going over to help.  Maybe that will get me going again.  I LOVE yard sales.  There will be me, him, my brother, and my niece.  We laugh, have coffee, or iced tea, bagels for breakfast, get a pizza later, and have a great old gabfest in the meantime.  We don't get together often enough.  And...... We will sell stuff!  Great fun, albeit tiring.
Yeah, that's what is going to happen.  So go away, old lady!  You have no place here.  Now, for some hot chocolate, and then I will go to sleep.  That'll work.  And just think, I can bring my crocheting with me and work on that!  It'll be a perfect day.  I can sleep tomorrow night!    Later......JO

No comments:

Post a Comment