Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Loving Fall Days!

Ok.  Here I am again, and I got the pics I wanted.  The first is the rhubarb pie and salmon I made a couple of weeks ago.  The others are of the garland I made from a pattern by Karen Wiederhold, a pumpkin garland, and I love it.  Thank you, Karen!  I sent pics to my daughter and she wants one too, so I started one for her.  That will cheer up her little apartment. 
All this blog work is confusing at times, but maybe after a couple of years, I will be expert at it, like some of you other wonderful bloggers that I see.  Your work is soooooo inspiring, and it has egged me on to do more and more.  I'm lovin' it!!  All of this has helped me so much, and I can't thank you all enough.  I was in such a rut, and all I had to do was look at all of you, and the lives that you deal with, then pick up my crochet hook, and go to it!  
Anyway, to Fall Days...... I LOVE Fall!  Of course, it is not the same in Arizona as it was in Massachusetts, or in Vermont, but it is wonderful nonetheless.  If I go up North a bit, I will be able to see more foliage, but the weather here is absolutely glorious!  It is still in the 80's and even 90's this week, but will begin to cool down a little more next week, I think.  I tend to try to drag myself out of bed a little earlier in the Fall, as I want to drink in every moment of this beautiful weather.  It is so nice to be able to sit out on the patio, have a cup of tea, and read Victoria, or Country Home, or crochet, or just sit and contemplate!  
Well, that means I gotta go, get some work done, and then sit out there again.  In the evenings, it's a cuppa tea or a glass of wine!   Later.....JO


No comments:

Post a Comment