Friday, October 4, 2013

Procrastinator!

That's what I am!  I am a terrible procrastinator.  I've been procrastinating cleaning my storage shed, which is attached to my patio.  But when I almost couldn't step foot into it anymore, I thought it might be time.  Haha.  So, I started it yesterday.  I did a little with the help of my grandson, but I can only do a little at a time, due to my back, and my knee, mostly.  Ouches!  So,today my back hurts.  Of course.  Anyway, while I was cleaning I found some craft supplies in a plastic tub.  Also, I found a partially finished (naturally, because I am a procrastinator)  sweater, in a pretty red color.  The back and one side are done, but the other side was not.  But there was no pattern there.  (What was I thinking?)  so now I have to pray that I kept the pattern and look for it.   AND!!,  there was no extra yarn, just enough for the second front, I think, but not enough for the sleeves.  That's ok, as I can just make it into a vest, but if I can't find the pattern I am out of luck.  I am not a really talented knitter, but maybe I can figure out from the other front what to do on this one.  Oh, why do I procrastinate???

All I can do is try.  But not right now, as I have too many things in the mix now.  It is just one of several projects that I haven't finished, another of which is a beautiful pineapple tablecloth, but I'll have tell you about that another time.  I can't bear to think about it.  Right now, I have finished all the squares for my new afghan, so I want to get that put together.   Then, by Monday, I have to work on the shed again. Please, Lord, don't let me find any more unfinished projects!  Later, JO

No comments:

Post a Comment