Monday, October 6, 2014

What Is It??!

Hello all!

Is it something in the air?  The weather is changing, and so the air is changing, and I respond to it!  I don't know what it is, but the air smells so fresh and feels so cool, (mornings and evenings),  but there  must be something else.   When Fall arrives, I want to get up earlier, to enjoy the cool air, and sit out on my patio, read or crochet, listen to music, etc.  but it is like there is something subliminal in the air, urging me on, putting ideas into my head.  I can't seem to fit enough into the day.  No other season does that to me, not even Spring.  I love Fall even more here in Arizona, because we are coming off a long, hot summer, and the change is so welcome!!

So can you tell I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall???!   Yesterday was Sunday, so there were corn cakes for breakfast,  oatmeal raisin cookies for hubby, football all day, and at night, crocheting, and meatloaf, mashed potatoes, applesauce, and collard greens for supper.   Gooooood day!
I am making a couple of  pumpkin garlands for gifts for my daughter and daughter in law, from a pattern on Pinterest, from KarenWiederhold.blogspot.com.  I love this pattern.  And I need to make one for myself, too, as I gave away all the ones I made last year.  
And Bo is enjoying my yarn projects, too!  He and Johnny have grown so much, and have found new spots to relax, sleep, and watch out the window.  They are such a joy!  

Now, I need to talk my hubby into going for another long drive up North to see how much color there is.    Maybe I can take a few photos so I can savor the scenes I see.   Wish me luck.  

Later..........JO


No comments:

Post a Comment